Absolutely no complaints from me today - I have just been blown...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Absolutely no complaints from me today - I have just been blown away once again by the kindness of a
    neighbour.

This neighbour and his lovely new younger lady who has moved in with him, is the owner of Pepper the cat and called in to offer so much help.

Offers included - cooking a meal and bringing it around, he offered to bring his mower around when I said I was napping
    when the lawn man texted and I missed the opportunity to grab him, asked if he could cook some pea and ham soup because
    his lady doesn't like it and if I said yes to that he would have the perfect excuse to cook a big pot himself.

We settled on that latter only because he was just so keen to help.

Said to keep his number handy and because they are both self employed and can work their schedules.

They were off to see his son who has come down with something similar to what I have.

I don't expect every one to like me but I must be doing something right with some people.

All of this because I offered to once feed his cat while he was away for a brief period. Kindness like this simply stuns me.

He was also the one who gave me so much help when I had problems with my pond.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.