Very interesting. What I recall about the Vegetarian slice was...

1. 28,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Very interesting. What I recall about the Vegetarian slice was the colours of the vegies, each of which said "I am pumpkin, and proud of it". Same for parsnip, for spinach, for carrot, etc. The flavour of each was bold and distinct. I asked how they achieved it and they were evidently pleased with my enthusiasm because that was what they said it was exactly what they were aiming for. They had a special cooking machine to create that slice, they told me. Also explained the Eurepean backgrounds of their pastry skills. I was getting more information than I had expected, but they evidently liked the compliments. lol

My little girl (disabled) attended the doctors' clinic over the road and when I took her there on one occasion, we just popped in for a coffee. And a cake, which was inevitable. That's when I learned about it. I left rather gob smacked. Reckon Surrey Hills may be the location of any move from where I am now, although Balwyn would be just fine as well.

I have shouted friends to High Tea at The Windsor, but I reckon Cinnamon would be up to that standard. Hope you find time to go fishing in Adelaide and not sure what you are wanting to "catch" but thought it may be a European handsome woman-free man, just awaiting your company. Vienna for Pastries and Wagner? That too? Brother visited Vienna in order to attend The Ring extravanganza/marathon....... His wife was able to attend as well. What is it, three or four evenings in a row?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.