Now I have to admit to having tried A2 milk, but immediately I...

1. 28,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Now I have to admit to having tried A2 milk, but immediately I am filled with regret and that is because I failed to stock up with the A2M shares which have had a spectacular run. Yesterday, their results did not quite lead up to expectations and so, even today, are not bouncing back again. It has still had a massive year's gain.

Anyway, here is my milk. Oh, and please enjoy some blue-cheese enhanced Cauliflower Soup with Leek. With your favourite milk.

Here's a little about Saint David's milk. I would prefer to try the non-homogenised full cream but have not, as yet found the non-homogenised variety as yet.

"Our Full Cream milks are unstandardised, meaning they are bottled just as they come from the farm. This is milk in its best form, for body, taste and texture. While most companies will claim 'consistency' as their reason for standardising, the reality is there is money to be made from removing valuable components such as cream.
    The difference this makes continues to be recognised as our Full Cream Milks were awarded Gold at the Australian Fine Food Awards in 2018, with our Non-Homogenised Full Cream awarded the Best Milk Overall Trophy, in Australia. Our most important recognition comes from our great customers whom keep coming back, including discerning baristas of inner-Melbourne whom want the best for their own customers.
    For our reduced fat product, we add skim to full-cream milk, rather than pulling the entire volume apart and recombining, reducing the processing of the product as much as possible.
    Before we start anything, we make sure that our first morning coffee has perfectly textured milk with an award winning and delicious taste and creaminess (and we invite you do the same)."

I have recently tried "Cow" which is Cold Pressed Raw Milk and unhomogenised. The cream is very thick on the top. However, I somehow prefer aint David's Micro-Dairy milk produced in Fitzroy, Melbourne. Probably the cows are happier than the cows from "Cows".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.