Lol, Two litte fellas are easy to control, First I showed them...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Lol,

Two litte fellas are easy to control,

First I showed them my boxing gloves, I said to my eldest little guy,

Here's the rules,

You have one acre, me and you,

If you can get out of this one acre block without me giving you a hiding, then ill start listening to you,

If you can't get out before I give you a hiding then you will listen to every word of advice I will give you until your old enough to leave this house at 18 years old,

So then, I said to him, come with me and play on the WI, let's go boxing,

You could have heard a pin drop when I beat every level on the wi,

My rose just looked at me and said Jase, I think you made your point very clear,

One little boy sorted, another one to go,

Leverage is brilliant, you don't have to touch them, physically, but mentally, you can change them to keep them in line,

My rose asked me how long I had my boxing gloves for, I said I've had my boxing gloves all my life, and used them once,

The reply was, ohhhhh, okay, lol,

Pain and pleasure is a great motivator, of which almost zero teacher knows about today,

I guess it's because of the me me me society, Were they think they are more important than me and you,

Its a shame, because, society is seriously lacking in discipline, and every one knows it,

Lets blame someone else because your kid is a tosser, a loser, an alcoholic drug attic, wife beater bum,

Lets call a spade a spade, I'm sure your hearing me,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.