Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-14506

1. 29,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Indeed and the witches dropped me on one of their many practice runs. LOL That's why I laugh at brooms.

Another year older, not much wiser but a lot more cynical.

Used to have a scorpio party because I know so many of them including R who is the day before me and another friend
    now living on the Peninsular has one on 17th October - not sure if she is a scorpio too.
    Dancing - did a lot of it and would come home in the wee hours and had this tricky way of turning off headlights to
    back into the garage and not wake the neighbourhood with lights. They may have thought whatever but if anyone had the
    nerve to actually ask I would have told them.

To this day many do not believe me when I say that I once rocked at the Werribee Workers Club one Sunday afternoon.
    Actually had a ball and was nowhere near my usual stomping ground.

In school days have even stomped in Wonthaggi - tried my hand at surfing at Cape Patterson - another fail. LOL
    Used to go by train with a school friend - parents separated - heard that JFK had been shot while down there for the
    weekend. In those days trains had tin boxes and we would race along and make sure we each had one to keep
    our feet on. LOL Nice and warm.

LOL The good old days.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.