Good Morning MargLOL no angst on my part but I will give them...

1. 59,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Good Morning Marg

LOL no angst on my part but I will give them some, I take a calm approach. Politely bring to their attention their error directly and if the response is not to my satisfaction, social media may change that LOL

Wolfgang is good, nice to have him clean. Still has a few scabs near his tail where he was biting himself (fleas I suspect) and still bit's himself a bit but much better. See if I can take him for a walk latter.

Was thinking to clean out the chicken coop this morning but have decided to make a start clearing out the wardrobe, sort through all the clothes and get the master bedroom ready for reno.

Plan of attack for dealing with clothes is to make 3 piles, 1) clothes I wear and will keep, 2) clothes that I will not keep, 3) clothes that I may or may not keep, this pile will later be sorted through again.

LOL ATM I still have a couple of suit cases that have not finished unpacking to more recent trips. Will put all clothes that I will keep through washing machine then fold or put on hangers neatly as I progress stripping the bedroom.

Some Marg, are you going to have an exciting day like me ? rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.