Stuff this:I went to the fart bag in the land of nod some hours...

1. 41,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Stuff this:I went to the fart bag in the land of nod some hours ago:and I could not turn of my brain:I blame the peppermint tea:..which got me to thinking on Chucks analogy of the ACT Nig NogsWell I used to live ther once:It was a nice place:lawns go mowed:and thing got planned:;;;The along came self gov:and the ACTbecame:Acuumulated Counterproductive Teaminghiveofmoronsin charge:The took roads once wide,,put in 3meter push bike lanes that dont get used:Slowed the speed limit in the CBD so that now every snail cops a fine:made parking cost half a days pay:and your cuppa coffe the other 20%:now they got a tram system: that total misses the pime industiral hub:and more traffic islands that the bahamas::You cant go to see Question Time In the Parl: without a rectal endoscopy:and tru to find a parking spoteople now park in the burgs and get busses that never run on time cause the roadsare choccks full og people going to work at 6am,,just to get a park spot:A kebab on a friday night at 3am will set you back $20..and be stale:while some poor person shivers just outside the door:in order to take a big breath ofcooking dead chook:>The place is littered with men and women in pink and yellow iridecent "dafodil costumes"and all of em surpervising One little fella with a spade trying to dig a hole in conctret:..and forget about going to the hospital:Unless you head is hanging by one tendon: you will have to waite up to 30 hours:and F U if you go and take a pee,,,and you miss your number being called:..so much for the ACT...its **************************** poliy wnat a cracker: and no shortage of crackers:and a heap of pollies that would not know a pollidoodleday if it donged em on the head:.well feel a lot better now: might make a cupp o coffee

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.