Madam Tau, Libra is 23rd September to 22nd October Indeed the...

1. 58,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Madam Tau, Libra is 23rd September to 22nd October

Indeed the horoscopes we see in the paper are nonsense

To get a good Horoscope reading you need to consider what day, time you where born and where your were born. The star are moving all the time and the earth is rotating so two people born at the same time but different sides of the world have different star alignments so as you would imagine the stars are aligned differently each day of that star sign. Also if you are born a couple of days before or after the change in star signs, you are on the cusp and would have traits of the previous/next star sign.

I use to have an Astrology computer program that would provide a comprehensive report, needed to enter year, day, time and where you where born. I did that for a number of people and they thought it was a very accurate description of them, had one guy who didn't think it was at all accurate but knowing him I could say it was and that he just didn't want to admit he had those traits.

There are site online that do the same, warning they usually want your email address and then they are forever emailing you.

I did the Briggs Myer at Uni, I questioned the accuracy and suggested that Astrology was more accurate. The response of got from the lecture was that Astrology had not been scientific validated and Brigg's Myer index had. I thought Brigg's Myer index was way too broad and being broad was easier to validate.

Where as astrology would be difficalt to validate, you would need to find a good size samples of two people born born at the same date time place and see if they exhibited the same or similar traits.

Reality is no two individuals are the same (apart from identical twins) so even when you twins even though they are born at roughly the same time they may have genetic differences that give them different traits.

Ps, Happy Birthday @bunbun and@Margaret63 and any one else having a birthday soon
    Last edited by Justis: 23/09/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.