LOL we still have people that are in-denial of human-induced...

1. 59,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    LOL we still have people that are in-denial of human-induced global warming.

Unlike human-induced global warming where scientists have found evidence to support the theory it exists, there is not evidence to support there is a god.

And what is God? is God actually mother nature or some other thing? A force, a energy? Does God only exist on earth or other planets as well, or is god actually the universe that as far as we know goes on for infinity. Well we don't know if the universe goes for infinity but we have not found the end.

I think that the idea there is a god/after life gives comfort to people and motivates them to do good, other wise it would simply be like the animal kingdom where survival is all that matters and we have complete disregards for others.

To be honest IMO the idea that we are born, live, die and all that is left of us is the DND in out offspring may well be a reality.

But some how that seems all too simple for the complexity of people, the brain and the mind. Arh yes what is the human mind????

While Christian religions have heaven, hell and purgatory, keep it simple.

I came across this concept, quite sure it was that psychologist that did hypnosis that each life we have we are to learn and evolve. We can die sooner if that is achieved or stuffed it up completely or go on to a next phase in the same life. After death we await the right time and place to be born and go through the next learn and evolve phase.

So much we don't know but I have come to the conclusion it's best we don't know, Live life best you can biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.