Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-16157

1. 28,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Just returned from hairdresser. Watched two giggling males, acting like girls really. One had thin, poor quality, hair. The longest draped over his bald patch. He told hairdresser he had been "thinking of it for about three years", and yes he wanted a number 2 or 3 haircut. Off came all this thin hair veneer over his baldness. His mate was required to admire but couldn't stop laughing. They left together. He with the man "bun", the other with his No. 2 cut.

My cousin had long dark hair but then a lump found. She now has what they call "chemo curls". She has had so many supportive women around her, admiring her, now grey, curls. Have to say, I admire her heaps.

When I decided to give up with the dye botttle to see what would happen, which meant streaky and then final cut, all grey. Women said I looked well, why did I look different etc. and most did not even notice the colour change. I remember a woman (from the church) who dyed her hair very dark indeed. I think we women are very very aware of other women's ages and know when there is extensive use of dye. It shows! Don't care long or short. It's not the hair. It's the skin which can be cared for and, with the right genes, it can remain youthful. In a week or two, I will have some dark highlights to I get my spikes back. Love my Argan oil.

Yes, the eyebrows are pretty stupid. But one of my photos I posted of a beautiful girl with the short hair has not had that done to her eyebrows. They have been attended to, but not tatooed on.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.