Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-16216

1. 28,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Hi Tau

Two major reasons for allowing my greyness included watching a woman cling to her black hair until she died at 98 years of age. I imagine she had no visitors for some five years prior to her death as she was obsessed with this pretence. Secondly, given my preference for confident and good natured men who accept whatever happens to their hair, then I don't want to be hypocritical by not doing the same about my own. Teeth? Yes, very particular. In Melbourne, there is great opportunity for cosmetic type dental work and I decided to use a city one with a great reputation. Cost me heaps, years ago, but never regretted the extent of the work done. They don't look at all artificial and have no metal fillings, and the lack of mercury is better for your body's health. Implants - couple of those too. My new dentist said the work was well done and stood the test of time.

When banks were privitised in Australia, it was the end of an important power which the government could use to help control the economy. Now banks refuse to pass on the full cut and haven't done so for the past three cuts now. The banks still make obscene profits and likely to continue to do so. The big four act as a single entity, an oligopoly, and don't compete. Having said that, I still think there will be some cuts in dividends paid out to their shareholders.

The last message I sent to my friend was an email with the no. of shares and their prices. She had left her page with me in error. I offered to also post the original sheet to her as well, although every piece of information I included in the email. She responded "just rip it up".

No doubt, very angry with me still. I am guessing she is not going ahead with those purchases. So, I am incommunicado with her.

I found it impossible to warn her of anything, teach her anything, and even if I tried, she returns to her repeating the same misconceptions as I have heard for many years. Told my brother about her and her responses to me. Didn't take many examples of her responses for him to understand what I was trying to deal with. He used to own bank shares and dumped all except a few of the bank he worked with for perhaps 35 years advancing to a very senior economist. Yes, he got really very well rewarded in the bank and herein lies the problem. The entitlement attitude. They pay themselves very well indeed. He elaborated a little how... it's not the pay but the shares/entitlements/options, etc. one of which even the bank was uncertain how it would pan out for him. He was on leave at the time they were granted to him. It proved itself to be a bonanza!!!!

Hair colour? Once my hairdresser left the establishment, I met the others who worked there. They told me, each one, that it is so old style to dye to get rid of grey. That my hair would be far healthier, shinier and in far better condition if left alone. They were right! So, not the least tempted to put my head back into the dye pot though I will try a few feathering dark steel foils to get highlights and make it more interesting.

I was hoping to hear some music from your link. Am I being computer illiterate again, as I wasn't able to find it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.