Justis - I am a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to things like...

1. 17,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Justis - I am a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to things like phones - have an old Nokia (930) but it does google maps etc. - but had trouble recently seeing more than a tiny bit of the area we were driving in - car hasn't got blue tooth - phone might have, but haven't tried it - plus what happens when battery runs out? Yeah, I know, can attach it to cigarette lighter thingy, which I do with my phone

. . . but I have just now bought a TOM TOM GO 52 FOR $130 on ebay, new and map updates apparently via your computer - the old 'SIRI' voice commands everyone jokes about are on it as well . . .

Need to run - places to dig, weeds to pull - no not the smokey ones . . .

God? I think it is a huge concept, we little humans have really got no idea what's in the blue yonder of the huuuuge universe - so I go with the conservative thinking, because the idea of a God is a good one, it keeps us behaving well.

I was musing on just this this morning as I was listening to the variety of birdsong - still cannot identify the most beautiful morning warblers, most likely honey eaters, as they are the most prolific round here. What an amazing world we are living in!

P.S. .... and why would birds sing in the middle of the night - most likely from their nest - and alert any nightly predators? Are they just happy to be alive and burst into song?
    We can learn a lot from nature!
    Go well
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.