Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-1693

1. 17,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Justis: Money is something which I don't allow to come into any equation with my children - you either give to them, or don't if you don't have it to spare - but forget about it - at least that's how I have dealt with my kids. despite that there was a misunderstanding some time ago and I learnt to spell out everything I do to all of them.
    `
    `
    ``````
    and my prompter says about the market "everything you buy, be prepared to lose the lot, or else stay out of the stock market"

NBD is a most wonderful host - the best driver I have ever had the pleasure to share a car with - and even more so the Hoss - he flies, takes no notice of double lines, when safe, and I had my doubts about the speed limit being kept ALL time - am told we only did a few short squirts of 150 kpm and I wasn't scared and told I was a good 'biach' but graduated when he said 'you are now an 'Old Lady';

He has furnished me with the softest, warmest feather pillowed doona-covered bed I have ever slept, except one problem: the dogs think I am the new vice president - of the hounds - and wake me up in the morning for 'to do the pee walk!

Tau ( THE Mountain Vixen [ he says I DID NOT WRITE THIS [
    He can sound bossy at times and squawks at 1000mph,,,
    on things that segue from the sublime to the utter crazy,,,and if I had not seen with my own eye
    would not have given any credence to.
    :

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.