Where did you get Geez Louise from big e. As you know, I have...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Where did you get Geez Louise from big e. As you know, I have been studying the effects of social media on the older/mature personnel and how attitudes and even individual hatred can be displayed from persons who do not accept the personality of others. In turn there is, even at the mature aged persons position whereby not only is Social Media a stimulant which delays the onset of old age but also creates a zone for bullying and the desire for profiling and segregation.

Makes you think does't it.

We have been challenged all our lives and now at our age we perceive we are owed something due to our good works and the position of authority we have held. But at the end of the day we are still under the crippling influences that our children and their children suffer every day with social media and their perceived standing in society.

As i have said before, I hold no malice towards you or anyone on this media. It is a question of "Just how tolerant do we think we are"?

I have always wished you a healthy and happy existence although there have been moments whereby you could have utilised a friend of mine's advice regarding toes turning.

Last edited by oliveordie: 14/12/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.