What would you prefer, a life in poverty, homeless and begging...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    What would you prefer, a life in poverty, homeless and begging for scraps or live in democracy as you call it. If you honestly believe we are living in a democracy then stand up and voice your opinions against the current governments tyranny. NSW and the remainder of Australia is running out of water. The infrastructure we have at present is dated to the 70's.
    We have appalling roads, transport and living conditions for the less fortunate. We have nursing homes that you wouldn't put your dog in let alone your loved ones. We are living in a land of bureaucracy not democracy. Too many people live and die for democracy but what we have is not that dream.
    For those with the wealth to stay above the day to day anguish of finding the next meal will say "You need to get a job or work harder".
    I enjoy studies of the humanity kind and i am currently conducting various studies. One of which is, could i live on the pension with my current lifestyle?
    i am now into my 4th month and the answer thus far is NO! So is this a democracy or ?????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.