Lol, it's brilliant, Some of us that have been holding some...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Lol, it's brilliant,

Some of us that have been holding some money for a rainy day are about to go shopping for some candy to put in the bag,

Those of us that planned for this( like me) are going to sit back laughing our guts out,

Hey marg, look at it my way,,,Now imagine for a moment that were all on the Colorado river, the ice is melting on the mountains and the rivers are starting to flow deeper and wilder than ever,

We've all on our boats getting buffeted down the river, theirs water falls small at first and then as were going down the river those rapids and water falls are getting bigger and deeper and more wild,

Now Marg, Imagine that your in my boat with me, I'm the skipper, your life depends on me, you are absolutely terrified of what's down the river, you know that were going to face certain death, because I know we are too,

Now the beauty of me being the skipper, is this, I've already sent my arch angel out up front to look for any danger ahead and then come back and tell me, she warns me of the impending danger coming,

So now, in the meantime, we already know that the boats in front of us have already spiralled down the cliff face to certain death,

Now, we have to go down that river, whether we like it or not, but because Ive been forewarned, I tell you to steer the rudder to the right side of the river were that Sandy bank is and we get out, in the meantime all the other boats are floating down theriverto certain death, and they don't even know it,

What happens to me and you, well, we both sit their soaking wet, we light a fire to get warm and dry out, then we rest, we relax, we calm down, well you calm down, im already getting food so we can get our strenghth together so we can xlimb our way out through the mountains,

We take our chance of the river, because We know that the river leads to certain death, but, we need the river, its water for us, and the the food we seek stays near the river,

The river, leads us to that big lake, calm waters,

Btw, if you wanted to know what happened to those before us, they didn't make it,

But, their could be, should be, those behind you and me that had the wisdom, to get of the river, and follow in the foot steps of those who got of the river,

Survival is a game that needs to be played with a clear head, a strategy, faith and most of all, the will to claw at every inch that life will give you,

That is how you and I survived, did you want me to tell you how we got to the other side of the lake,

Btw, you didn't like eating bears, deer or squirrels, because it was about the time I came back from hunting with a deer over my shoulders and you said Jase, I only wanted letuce leaves,

Doh,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.