Pff you don't have a clue about me going on the assumption you...

1. 59,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Pff you don't have a clue about me going on the assumption you have made of me.

My son did go to a public school and I did take him to a public hospital, I myself have been to public hospitals for emergency.

When you arrive in the emergency department a triage nurse will assess your condition.

You will then be given a triage category, with triage 1 being people in need of emergency care and triage 5 being those with less critical needs. Patients are seen in order of triage category, so triage 1 patients will always be treated ahead of other patients.

I do not idolise anyone, I respect those that deserve respect and not those that demand respect.

I understand that some people get into poverty through no fault of there own but for the better part it's bad choices people make that puts them there.

My parents both illiterate arrived in Australia with 4 children and little money, they both worked in unskilled jobs and within 5 years they had paid off the house that they had built. Us kids got little in the way of treats and no luxuries, wore hand me down cloths but there was always food on the table.

I you asked my mother on how not to be in poverty, she would say, get a job, any job as long as you get a regular income and alway put a little money aside

If I am in a comfortable position, its because I worked, saved and made good decisions. I have been in a position where I have had to scrap by, pennies mattered and could only put $5-$10 of fuel in the car at a time.

To be honest I have not seen much poverty that has not been brought about by bad decision, unemployment, Drugs, gambling and/or alcohol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.