Yes, I agree, I have shown many numerous times on our little...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Yes, I agree,

I have shown many numerous times on our little compact, but flexible mostly respectful thread how fragile and sometimes angry, yet happy and content I am with my life,

I have experienced first hand what human fragility is and feels like in the real world,

I've never shared this with anyone, so I would like you to keep your emotions and values and beliefs aside,

As you are well aware, life can be and is very cruel to each and every one of us, there are people who stay silent and never say anything and carry on in life,with no one ever knowing what they have endured or have been through, probably because of various reasons, mostly,

Because of the fear of being judged unfairly, discriminated against or because some humans are just straight out pieces of crap,

When my rose and I had received our first gift of life, we were both so grateful That we got a gift from the universe that was more precious than any metal on this planet, more porous than anything, and still is,

Our gift was planned in every way,

When we decided to plan for our next gift, we had some problems along the way,

3 mis carriages and one abortion,

If you believe in God giving what one can only handle then my rose and I are some sons of bitches that won't take no for an answer,

We had our second little gift who is healthy and perfect in every way,

Do I understand the concept of human fragility, yes, I do understand human fragility,

I'm human, I bleed, I hurt, I get angry, I get frustrated, mostly I'm happy and content and im so grateful each and every day that I wake up,

I feel accepted by most people here, sometimes, I don't,

I try my best to be as transparent as I can be, im not here to bullshit you or just tell you what you want to hear,

I'm here, because, I want to share my life and all the things I do,

I want other people to do the same,

You see, we don't get very long, the sands through the hour glass are slipping away every second,

I'm not into bullshit, I'm into life,

Would you be interested in getting into life, it's pretty damn good, as hard as it is some days,

May peace be with you and everyone,

Signing of for bedtime by that totally awesome shearing bee guy,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.