Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-22861

1. 18,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    golden6 - thankyou for our post and I am sorry you have to defend your view, which is perfectly reasonable and logical.

I often wish I hadn't been exposed to as many germs as I have in various public places, including planes. Do you realise, if people took their minor illnesses seriously and cancelled a trip every time - and mine wasn't minor any more, as it had weakened me sufficiently to impinge on my ability to walk and carry even a travel bag along those interminable corridors at Heathrow, but had been on medication for 1 1/2 days by then - airlines, insurers would go broke. Above all, many people wouldn't be able to afford the hotel costs engendered by this - and insurance rates would go up.

I even gave up my window seat to the spouse of a couple who had twin babies strapped to their chests - I didn't talk to anyone (couldn't anyway), was dosed up to the eyeballs with stuff which stopped me sneezing, coughing etc. and just kept quiet and didn't walk up and down the corridors as so many people do.

I am sorry I posted about this.
    all the best
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.