Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-22862

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    I recall a program on 2 called 2 fat ladies - both cooks. One grew up in China and swam in the Yangtze River and
    joked about if she could survive that she could survive anything.

Good example of good doctor stopping a holiday was mine when she refused to give injections to allow safe travel and
    put conditions on me. Good bye holiday - she was the professional.

And on TU and GA's my point would be that as an example golden's appeal to all shareholders of FMG to donate for one person
    whereas many brave fire fighters may end up losing their lives and each of them has a story behind them too.
    A few have posted and told of their circumstances of using money to support a family member with cancer, or the other
    day a lovely chap spoke of his son who has down syndrome on that FMG thread.

I have been in contact with a few and each has a story behind what and how they spend their money and who they may
    support.

Well it is one way for @golden6 to get a few G/A points, as if that is all there is in life. False care and compassion is how I
    see it.

And @picastoc apricots on special this week at Aldi. One of my favourite fruits.

Please keep giving Tau a few laughs justis and say hello from me please.

The nasties emerge and the good guys scarper.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.