A typical feminine educated response. This is not a slight on...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    A typical feminine educated response. This is not a slight on women but when the use of protection by insulting my treatment towards women is raised I understand why you are as you are. I have never or will never disrespect a woman’s views or arguments. I may at times be cynical but always respect the views when centred on the subject on not on the person.
    For your and Justis knowledge, I have had 40 years association with aged care and the increasing concerns with dementia. Just a bit before google.
    i have seen all the reports, trials, actions and enquires I wish to add. I am currently studying to ascertain the preventive measures in dealing with Alzheimer’s but have to start somewhere other than following the same old path as the current introduction by the inquiry has not nor will not work in the current environment.

i am not a professor or a linguist. What I am is a person who cannot tolerate those who appear to know it all without exposure. I am sorry if I have offended anyone but I really don’t care as I am gauging every discussion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.