Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-232

1. 28,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Your writing made me laugh from the first line to the last. Well done. Definitely writer material.

I've always thought such writing is a reflection of intelligence, but don't tell anyone I am flattering you. Now, I am often not following threads properly here but is it the case that Consuela is an ex of yours? If this is correct, then is she the straight one of the pair and providing you with magnificent opportunities as her funny man to take the mickey with such deadly perspicacity?

Without Consuela's skills as a Chef extraordinaire, would you ever have had such a memorable birthday? Or have you experienced 40 such birthdays in the past, each renown for their own particular memory-making characteristic such as blackberries imprisoned inside an alien spaceship constructed from a unique, impervious material, previously unknown to mankind?

Did you take a picture because it would be lovely to see what kind of creation blackberries and bought flaky pastry can turn into, with a little help from Consuela?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.