Lol, good morning big e, I bet your still sound asleep, I've got...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Lol, good morning big e,

I bet your still sound asleep,

I've got 6 woolies to shear this morning and then I'm going to pick up a new battery for our quad bike,

I ordered some plastics kit for a quad that was on the farm when we bought the farm, the quad bike was a bit of a mess so me being a super mechanically minded genius, I got it back up and running,

But, then I opened the box, and you guessed it wrong sized plastics, bugger, now to send it back this morning,

I put a $30 wiring harness in, got her fired up, she purred like a kitten, so then decided to proceed with a couple more parts, like a new plastics kit $150,

I get the front hand brake $13 and the foot brake $15, today or tomorrow,

Pretty cheap quad bike for the kids to ride on the farm, and my eldest boy learnt how to be a little fix guy,

Some people have no idea on how to maintain or look after things, they run things into the ground and then have the attitude "she'll be right, ill just by another one"

I did a rebuild on a 5 kva diesel generator on the farm, I think that generator is about 20 years old,

The key to looking after machinery is to keep them super clean, change the oil regularly, and don't be lazy, machinery downtime is kept to a minimum,

I've still got that 5kva generator running, parts wear, all you do is replace the worn parts with new parts, Bob's ya uncle,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.