Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-269

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Justis might I suggest maybe a Dove Grey for the wet areas and kitchen in a good washable paint and definitely
    forget white ceilings. All one colour.
    A warmer colour for the rest such as terra cotta if you are brave or a softer colour such as Bondi Beach.
    Semi gloss white on skirtings and any doors or window surrounds. Not full gloss.

If you are doing timber flooring I would suggest a lighter colour and not gloss. Maybe something like white oak
    smoked brush.

Tiles on M63 floor is about dove grey and mine are similar and 300 by 300 but I had each cut to accommodate 100
    by 100 black tiles in them and then did a 300 by 300 black border in my entry way. So mine are diamonds
    with straight border.

So hard without walking through but don't think you can go past a black and white bathroom with maybe grey.
    Likewise the kitchen. Very safe.
    Bathroom can be bought to life with green towels and there are some great shades of green.

Feel sure you will take your time and anything you do will be a reflection of you and your taste and so long as you
    are happy with it, that is the most important thing. It's not as if you are doing for re sale.

Some people would spend hours looking at magazines but I'm guessing you don't have time for that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.