yes I think I have been lucky. For the most part. The thing was...

1. 16,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    yes I think I have been lucky. For the most part. The thing was that while I was in that weird period of my life I kept feeling it wasn’t my life. Like it didn’t belong to me. Of course it was. But none of it felt like one that was my destiny. That period was also probably less lucky

now I feel that sense of being fortunate has returned or is on its way. lol. I know I am most probably lucky to be alive. And you are right about where one is born. And the circumstances into which one is born.

I can hear your artistic temperament and interest. It’s very clear. I think many of us though head down a practical route - you know careers or jobs or making “a living”. It’s hard doing that off creativity. You have to be driven or lucky or highly talented. I was none of those. And maybe a little unsure as well. However maybe I took that into the work I did. I know for sure I didn’t approach my work conventionally. I never saw myself as an innovator or creative but I could always see other possibilities.

anyway at least you have a love of music.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.