Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-28110

1. 4,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132
    @Taurisk

I do agree.

There are exceptions though.

There are people who are deaf to some forms of music, blind to some forms of art and unreachable with prose of any description. Yet, they have their own ways of expressing themselves that are just as valid, through craft, work, gardening, dance, singing, home decorating, etc.

All things can be a form of self expression in some way or the other.

I also agree that it is times of distress that usually bring out many forms of expression. For me, this is very correct.

My guitar is a place of solice, others may say, a book is theirs.

My poetry is usually a last attempt at drawing some form of pain, deep feeling or personal learning from my head. So poetry can serve to purge the heart.

Painting and drawing appease a different need in me and is often very cyclical and is not consistent. Hence why I often end up making the same mistakes I have made in the past.

Most important is the need to express individually and to try to connect with yourself and others.

Environmental conditioning can also have a massive impact on how we express ourselves.

A musical ear, an imaginative and creative mindset, free movement, literacy level, how much oppression and judgment we live with and even financial status can greatly influence our ability to express ourselves.

All in my opinion of course.

I will look forward to your Tiger Poem.

Ken

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.