@picastoc - I have just recently, because I was so busy,...

1. 17,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @picastoc - I have just recently, because I was so busy, discovered the magic of water, lots of water to be precise; - when you feel hungry, have a glass of water instead, similar half an hour before a meal, drink water - also: if you can do it: have a long break from food overnight. If possible eat your last meal of the day at around 6pm and then only allow water or a cup of black tea until you go to bed and make sure you have a long fast overnight - ideally 12 - 14 hours, which I never manage, because I am also a short sleeper, so things get a bit boring without a cup of tea, whilst listening to Radio National at 3 am.

I have casual friends, who I meet once every few months in the local shopping center - who both had a bout with cancer, she: breast cancer, he: prostate cancer; because of the op. he is no longer a 'full' man, but makes light of it, because he is 'alive'!!. They are BOTH well now, changed their dietary habits completely, go dancing once a week, and have a 14-hour fast overnight.

They are convinced the 14-16 hour daily fast has helped cure them, because among the many benefits (they are both slim now) - the long daily fast triggers stem cell regeneration. (Sadly, I cannot convince my sick daughter to follow that program, because 'she knows everything there is to know'. Dangerous and sad. But that's life.)

Just IMO
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.