@Margaret63 - I hope you identified it properly - and 'no' you...

1. 17,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Margaret63 - I hope you identified it properly - and 'no' you shouldn't be worried. Toss worry out the window, please! It's a waste of emotional energy and gives nothing in return.

also the life-line grows with you; sometimes it is interrupted if you have had a serious illness and have had it for some time - but it then continues. Mine is long, but has said interruption, in fact it forms an island. My left hand's lifeline is much shorter, but it is the right-hand - or the more active hand which should be looked at. I have met people who had totally chaotic lifelines and on inquiry they confirmed having had a difficult life, but it is not enough to draw firm conclusions or, worse, make predictions.

My girl in England has a hand which is full of little lines and I have never dared look at it closely, but I am also aware that she is a very skilled musician, a violinist, so that's where here hands got their lines from - most likely.

Men who work with their hands, often have very clear and simple lines in their hands, but if the work is intricate then that also shows.

So one must never look at one thing only in isolation, but get more information about the person's life as well. And there is no predictability of 'fate' in the hand, just a record of possible abilities, character etc.

For example: lots of soft bumps under the fingers, at the top of the palm where the fingers begin, or even on the finger tips indicate a person with deep emotions/passions - certainly with strong feelings - a large thumb indicates will and a strong character, lots of lines on the inside fleshy part under the thumb means the person is a fighter, or perhaps just quarrelsome.

So no one single characteristic should be read in isolation - but I used to just have a little fun, if a party got boring and it is rather touching when people come up to you with outstretched hands and the look of expectancy in their eyes - it does break the ice - haven't done it for a while, as I am really just a generalist.

go well - don't worry - be happy
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.