@picastoc - so happy you are doing this - and you have been at...

1. 17,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    @picastoc - so happy you are doing this - and you have been at it since 2 January! - I can only do it when I am really busy, as I really tongue.png like food, but never food in front of TV or late at night. I sleep well, almost always dreamlessly, but have short sleeps, had them all my life - the odd day I might do 6 hours, maybe once a week. So there is the 'snag' for me - but the kitchen is a fair way from my bedroom and I drink water, lots of it and I have never had the habit of keeping food on my bedside table, as some people do. I still want to lose about 2-3 kg, then I'll be my former weight (which wasn't pencil slim!) and it's easy that way.

I am due to see my doctor soon - will ask for a vaccination for pneumonia as Barg suggested - (curious to see how he reacts), failing that, I'll get into the lemons, onions, garlic etc. like NoBoDe does.

My approach to life is a bit more casual than yours - have learnt over the years that things turn up, turn out in their own good time and
    BRAVO Miss Picastoc - now all I have to do is get as good as you on picking stocks cool.png
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.