@Margaret63 - you are such a sweet girl! - S. the violinist has...

1. 17,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    @Margaret63 - you are such a sweet girl! - S. the violinist has lived another year, wants to see her daughter get accepted into Oxford or Cambridge, is pushing her hard, but I am very much afraid for my grandchild as she is intimately witnessing her mother's illness - she even recently (and one time before!) got taken along to Germany for S.'s anti-cancer thermo-therapy treatment, which isn't pretty to watch

- I can't say anything, just marvel at this young kid, but she will suffer most terribly, should the predictable happen - and I am ready to catch her, should she wish to return to Australia, I believe granddaughter has Australian citizenship. Must ask!! thanks for the reminder!

Otherwise my daughter is distancing herself from everyone around her except her intimate family - apparently very sick people do that - yet she still plays music, composes, at times - is part of a psyche group where she recently supervised a course in Athens. She trained for that in the last three years, passed the exam last year and deals with patients. I am hoping for a miracle!

But I am o.k. have one wonderful daughter here, who is always ready to help, listen, she'll even visit S. again this year and youngest daughter will come round, I am not giving up on her and

I had the luck to meet up with you all on here - and you have become part of my go-to group when things aren't so good - and I have met some of you personally and they are just as nice if not nicer in reality.

Go well, enjoy life, sweet Marge
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.