@big e - I avoid doctors - only go every half year - BUT good...

1. 17,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    @big e - I avoid doctors - only go every half year - BUT good and younger friend had knee op/replacement - and finished up suffering with shingles for half a year afterwards. This is a guy who was always hard-working, ran a small farm, was a school teachers, sculpted, painted in between etc. - built a house at one stage -
    and to watch him suffer from shingles was really sad, but he is better now - saw him in January . . .
    so I had made up my mind to have that shot. It was offered for 'free' some time ago, but my usual 'I am not that decrepit' stopped me . . . . and I am not. I am also a bit resentful of constant reminders of

getting funeral insurance
    constant reminders of this and that and the other to keep doctors in business
    constant reminders of my friend's illnesses, because that's all they talk about in the jokes they send by email and on
    'WhatsApp', 'twitter' 'facebook' and lately 'messenger'

and it all stirs up my bloodymindedness response that 'they' just want you to become permanently disabled so they can charge and charge and charge . . .

but there is a happy medium and the Corona stuff has stirred me up a little, too . . .

and, I am guessing, shares in anything health- and geriatric must be a good thing, looking at our population statistics - at least in the Western World hahacool.png
    Keep well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.