Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-30262

1. 18,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    well I wrote a big long response and then I decided to delete it all. All I can say is that it’s sad. Sad that someone can go through life raging that noone ever listens to them when he’s busy telling anyone who doesn’t agree with him that they are idiots. When he needs to be an expert futurist and all he is doing is telling people who have no impact whatever on the economy, politics, education, health, and so on. Sad that someone can be so angry. Sad that something must have happened to him when he was a child to stunt his emotional development so badly that he eventually destroys what he touches. Sad that he has to project and blame.

yes it’s hard to leave and it’s so complex. I still can’t quite piece it all together but I understand sufficiently to have forgiven myself for staying and to learn to see the lessons I had that can shape my future in a positive way. The destruction of my financial well being isn't so bad as I will somehow find my way through it. I’ve set a few things in place in the last week and have some other ideas. I’m not done yet!!!

life is such a mixed bag isn’t it.

and if you have had good female models that makes a big difference I think. You certainly don’t sound as though you harbour unnecessary resentment towards them. That’s a good thing. There need not be such a great divide. .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.