@golden6 - you have a point. Yet we are not nearly as close as...

1. 18,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    @golden6 - you have a point. Yet we are not nearly as close as people in high-rise buildings in Europe, or those extended Italian families sharing a house, flat sometimes over in Europe and their menfolk still smoke.

I haven't stockpiled either, but have enough conserves, preserves - 4kg of Sauerkraut (and other preserves) from NoBoDe, which I haven't opened, but will do so , soon - loads of spaghetti, noodles with gluten, without, tinned fish, rice, beans, lentils. flour, - bought A2 milk powder - a bit of meat. I can easily go 4 weeks without having to go to the shops - oops didn't stockpile toilet paper either, but low folio count now per session - haha frown.png - I have just managed to subsist with some tweaking and cooking tricks on 1 loaf of bread, some oats, milk and 5kg of plums (and 1kg potatoes) since last Sunday - and haven't lost weight - oops I had an invite last night - but that will stop, too.

I keep a supply of bottled water in 2 large containers in my garage - have wondered if I should also store petrol, but am concerned about possible fire problem - I make sure my tank is always topped up. I bet COL shares are doing well.

Go well, Golden
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.