Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-33064

1. 18,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    @zero2a$mill - I specially signed on to see if you managed to get to see the osteopath. My girl seems to have fewer and fewer customers/patients and it is hard on her, she wears a face mask (which I made for her - out of politeness to the clients, because they need to talk from time to time - and washes her hands several times during a procedure which sometimes takes 3/4 hour. Has to change cushion covering after each client, wipes down the plastic on the bed after each client, cleans desk, door knob, bathroom - after each client. She is exhausted,
    so I have been over there twice this week, bringing soup, had sewn the sheets, which she isn't using and generally try and keep up her spirits.

Her business is down the drain and it was just beginning to prosper - sole employer/trader - didn't think to pay herself a wage (which is a condition to get government assistance) - so have been on the phone a fair bit.

On top of all of that someone close tried to palm off a dog on me which their New Zealand relatives, returning to New Zealand, simply left with them. They already have a dog. It's a cutie, have only had a description by phone, but I now have to live with the thought that she will be taken to the pound. Now, who is going to the pound these days looking for a pet?

I hate it when people do that to their beloved pets.

Face masks will most likely become common, as it may not protect you, but it may protect other people when you sneeze or cough - it is a sign of politeness.
    Cranky, arent' you?
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.