aah well - i thought you might be stirring but the problem is...

1. 17,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    aah well - i thought you might be stirring but the problem is that it doesn't help because it has the effect of reinforcing the stereotypes. and for those like my ex it reinforces the view that it is women with the problem. that is the sort of thing he would use against me. and yes lots was awful and the financial impact was severe since i was the one who worked. (i looked at pica's pst about APT. i had contemplated buying it but at the time last year had no spare cash having just paid the prat out. I just ell myself that it is what it is but a few on that would have solved the problem!!!!!

anyway it wasn't all bad either. because he had chutzpah i did things i would not have otherwise done adventure wise and he wasn't mean all the time - though I thinking the scheming was a constant behind my back. like living with two people. oh the other thing men do as he did was blame menopause. I was through it by the time i was 49 - before he arrived on the scene but he had a friend who used to complain about his wife. however I'd seen him with her - he spoke for her, had opinions for her, talked over her and was altogether overpowering. it didn't occur to him he might have something to do with her moods.

anyway how about reposting one called - why men upset women. I'll give you some feedback.

yes i have seen hysteria - an interesting solution - seems some women didn't mind but i wonder what sort of kick the doctor got out of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.