@picastoc - NoBoDe is the darndest of all pupils - I think he...

1. 17,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    @picastoc - NoBoDe is the darndest of all pupils - I think he drove his teachers mad, or more likely, left them wondering and just a little insecure about their inability to teach someone who seemed bright, but lost interest quickly - that's how I see it.
    I must admit, he does eventually listen to counsel - and here I have to deal with my own doubts as to whether it is wise to give counsel and for him to follow my counsel, because that adds responsibility to what was a light-hearted venture into friendship on my part.
    That's all I am going to say.

Back to our common purpose on here: once I start getting up early again, I will try my best to pick the odd 'winner' in the stockmarket - still need to sleep, have much grieving to overcome - but overcome I will!

....and hopefully gather a few harmless jokes from Hotcopper to spout on my Sunday Zoom show

BTW: zoom is easy, as long as you turn on all the relevant functions on your computer: you need to turn on where there is a skype connection and also sound - I need to turn on a special knob on my loudspeakers for that.
    You should have two numbers given, which remain the same for each zoom meeting; the first number goes into your browser and the second number is your access- or member number to be part of that particular zoom session, at least that's how it works for me.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.