Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-37953

1. 17,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    that's thoughtful of you (with your son). my children both disliked the ex and my oldest knew he was being used (triangulation) but he's soft as well - and then feels cross afterwards.

I'm glad you got to a place of comfort with your ex. I've thought often about how i would react if i ever saw mine. Not sure. after my lawyer encountered him in the courtroom her advice was to stay well away - for the foreseeable future. I dont have the complication of him being the father of my children

yes i think that it is therapeutic to write it down and it doesn't bother me. Sure some people who know who i am will know what i am writing but they have either judged me through whatever encounters they have had already - for good or bad and nothing i say or do here will matter that much. if they think the worse of me for writing on an anonymous forum that is their problem not mine. i imagine it doesn't much matter to them what is fact or not, whose version they believe or not. and it really doesn't matter to me.

I admire your thoughtfulness in managing things with your son. that takes a lot of discipline and won't happen unless you are a fundamentally decent human.

isn't it a shame that we can't always be the best of ourselves.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.