that sounds awful. Why would someone think that they have...

1. 16,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    that sounds awful. Why would someone think that they have separated and then try to control the persons life. I have a young friend here who is involved in a project I am doing and he’s met someone he’s keen on but the mother of his children (they are separated) keeps trying to find out what’s ing on. My advice to him when he sounds like he’s going to succumb - it’s none of her business. Just be pleasant but don’t tell her anything. Tough going

i wish my oldest son had a relationship with his dad but it went off the rails when he was a teenager and his dad just doesn’t have the emotional wherewithal to connect with him. My son has adjusted to it and while I’ve been in melbourne I have arranged get togethers where my sons and their father and I can share a meal. I think the dad was a bit hurt that at my youngest wedding I was asked to do a speech and he wasn’t but I know the reason was that my son was anxious his dad would make an inappropriate joke at his expense or say something embarrassing. It’s a shame they feel like that but it’s their choice and so it should be.

life is inexplicably complicated. I sort of don’t get it really because it should be easy. But I guess people have different expectations, different beliefs and different needs and sometimes they either can’t control them, don’t realise or don’t seek to resolve them. Or choose the wrong person.

yeah I can see the matchmaking. Doesn’t really matter. It is so obvious that he wants everyone to be happy. I just hope he extends that to himself on occasions. And I think it’s nice even if unnecessary.

How come you chooks aren’t laying. My son had chooks and no eggs and finally worked out one of them was eating the eggs. Got the chop and now they have their eggs restored.

I think that hobart hums in January. I imagine they will be hoping that things will be sufficiently under control by then to have some events go ahead. I really want to get down there for that period. I have a few friends I can stay with and want to enjoy the time. I also have a a friend who restored a biggish boat and m looking forward to finally being able to enjoy an outing on it.

i wasn’t able to go with the ex during January as he had a horror of crowds. We went to a concert once at Mona. A big outdoor thing with some friends. He got the shits and went off and was in a sour mood for ages. Wouldn’t dance. Wouldn’t sing. A few things he wouldn’t do. I wonder why.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.