Well I understand why she did that and why she duped me into...

1. 58,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Well I understand why she did that and why she duped me into getting pregnant, that was the thing I had difficultly getting my head around. Some have said she must have really loved me but I think It was as more I mentioned, she is not happy unless she is in a relationship and didn't want it to end and be single. Some time latter she got married and had another child, she stayed in that marriage for quite some time even though that husband was abusive.

Eventually they broke up, I recall my young son saying to me, that his mother said she would not get into another relationship. I had to tell him that she would and probably get married again but the one thing that would never change was that I was his dad and always be there for him. Indeed she did end up getting married again, he is a good bloke and my son got on with him well.

My son went through a period in his teens where he had little time for me and was getting up to the no good teenagers do, but he settled down after meeting his now wife. Now days he is probably closer to me than his mother, we have more similar interest.

Different with my other son who I only found out about and meet when he was 16, despite trying have not really made a bond. He grew up without a father figure, would say that has some thing to do with it.

Yes is inexplicably complicated, that is because people are is inexplicably complicated. LOL trying to work it out seems to make it more is inexplicably complicated so my approach these days is KIS, Keep it Simple

LOL both NBD and Madam Tau keeps saying I need a woman in my life, am happy with my own company and while it would be nice to have a partner not sure about getting into a relationship just for the sake of it.

My cooks are heritage breeds, dual purpose (meat & eggs) so the lay fewer eggs than purpose breed egg layers and tend to stop lay over winter when the days are short. They should start laying as the days get longer.

Wooden boat festival is early February, it gets packed out. The one year I was set to go, left it too late to find accommodation and every thing was booked out. I will probably look to book some accommodation that allows for cancellation some time soon, just had a sqizz at flights and while $320 each way is not bad the 10+ plus hours in transit is not good. Expect they will add more flights as borders open up

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.