LOL doozy alright, she had the ability to lie with such a...

1. 17,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    LOL doozy alright, she had the ability to lie with such a straight innocent face that you would question the evidence you had.

gaslighting!!!!!!!!!’ It’s a technique isn’t it? I suspect they don’t even know it. But there you have a son from that and otherwise you might not.

I think careers are weird - and a myth. I worked at a big 4 accounting firm but the particular job involved dealing with Americans and I despised their approach. They were dirty players I thought. One day I went in to the CEOs office and had a clairaudient experience that was basically that I wasn’t working there as a pathway. I subsequently spent around twelve years working on projects with that CEO. I enjoyed that time and did sone great projects. Who’d have thought!!!

the dropping out of school is a double edged thing. But at least you know why you are going to uni. I just went and effectively frittered time away because I’d gone for the wrong reasons. And probably if you hadn’t done it in that order you’d not have ended up with your business. Honestly better then working in the mines. I could give you a hundred and one reasons I think that but my exposure tells me it’s not always a good thing for blokes.

now I’m burning my legs off in front of the fire - it’s so cold here I needed a quick roasting to defrost - and get back to what I was doing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.