I’m sorry. I am guessing since I can’t see the thread but I’ll...

1. 17,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I’m sorry. I am guessing since I can’t see the thread but I’ll apologise for any friction or discomfort that my posts have created. I assume that things I wrote recently have triggered something and your matchmaking post might have been part of that.

I regard an anonymous forum as that. I’m not actually unwell. I’m not insane. I was however exhausted after years of financially supporting a family and then another.

But I do know that my experience won’t be the version he would have. and some of his friends may agree with his version while my friends have their opinions of what they saw and warned me about. My family the same. photos aren’t exactly hotcopper material nor recordings. Nor emails. Nor letters from ex girlfriends. And it doesn’t matter. It’s in the past. If he wants to directly connect himself to what I write that’s his problem. I assume this will be moderated but just trying to get the apology in first.

anyway I’m sorry that’s all. I might have been better not to unload here. I don’t know what else to say

maybe I should just back right off hotcopper until I don’t get triggered by things. @Justis if you want to catch up at the boat show after all of that feel free. I’m not about to try to manipulate anyone - I just happen to like people in general and I love sharing Tasmania’s best with visitors. Lol I can always give references!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.