Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-38019

1. 59,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Yes Portuguese, parents where from Madeira

LOL not many people know about Angola, but when I have meet people from south africa they either served in the Army there or knew some one that did. It was still OK there when we left, you would be surprised at how modern and advanced a country it was. The city had underground power

Was a few years after we left the the shit hit the fan, we had family friends there. The husband was taking a boat loaded with goods back to Portugal when all hell broke loose and the wife and children got take to the Airport where they where barricaded in while the locals where trying to storm in.

Unlike South Africa the blacks where treated well in Angola, they where allowed and encouraged to get educated and once educated they got equal rights to the Portuguese. Many black question why there was a revolt against the portugueses given they had built a thriving country and hand over inderpendance

Had the same issue as you with maths, no study but passed tests, thou marked down the not showing the working out.

Statistics was way too complex for me given I didn't even finish year 9 or attend much of it, failed the first mid-semester test. I put a lot of effort preparing for the final exam, I worked that all I need to do was identify which formula to use the it was easy to formula to calculate the solution.

The exam was the same as the exam Pych students did, they done it at the same time in the same room. LOL would be lost doing it now but can all be done on computers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.