sheesh so you came out around the time of all that stuff going...

1. 17,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    sheesh so you came out around the time of all that stuff going down in angola??? no wonder your parents got out and good thing too. Wasn't angola portuguese? is that your parent's background?

I couldn't stand maths - tedious and the way you do it at school is annoying. i didn't like how they would mark you down if you could get the answer right but couldn't tell them how you got there. i was intuitive about my answers so that was a fail. so i made a nuisance f myself in maths instead. my maths teacher nearly fell over himself when i passed my year ten exam. He obviously didn't hold it against me as the next year i was allowed to sit in his maths class and self study russian - and he gave up a free spell each week to do a tutorial with me. every now and then i was allowed to go and study outside - so id lie on my back or front in the grass and stare at the sky or the book - depending on how i felt. lucky languages came naturally.
    somehow though i can do the stats i had to endure as part of psych at uni. its been handy - when i had a client that was engineering focused i would use the stats to build acceptance. thank goodness.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.