Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-41045

1. 17,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    @Justis - it could work, but essentially, even for the young women from Russia, Ukraine etc. marriage with a man who lives in the rich West (well, former West, but the mythology continues) is a career option and a way of getting away from home and where they think they have no future, for whatever reason. Of course, Australia (and 'the man') may not always turn out to be what they expected. Although, in many instances it works, depending on the expectations of both partners.

The problem with my friend as I see it, was, that he had been alone for too long, worked his butt off, has little understanding of how women tick, had to be very tough in his life and cannot understand someone who needs to be looked after,who, in this case needed to get away from home because women there marry young and she was in her early thirties, if I remember correctly, no profession, just living at home.

I must not complain, because he is being very generous with me atm. I provide him with work and he gives me a special discount.
    I feel sad for both of them, have often thought to take her under my wings, but my own girls are a handful - she isn't bad at all and the boy is clever and cute. So, in a sense, my friend has got what he wanted mainly - a child.

And you are good-looking, I try to imagine you in the clothes Southern European men wear, or rather men in Rome - they are casually elegant, even when the clothes are casual, you'd look pretty good; but I had trouble getting my man to wear fashionable clothes, the great Australian uniformity claims all its brethren, whether new-Australian or old-Australian.

Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.