Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-413

1. 28,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    ...gave up the fags last sept.....two catalysts.....bought cigs at Coles for $40 while shopping...got to the car cigs had disappeared...went back not left on counter etc bought another packet ...another $40....totally $&@@€¥. off. Insane principal putting the price up to stop people smoking...has no impact on wealthy smokers and really punishes poor people who don’t give up...typical Aust Govt stupidity...but lets not go there....
    The next one was wanted an operation nothing serious more cosmetic, penis enlargement......only joking...lol...anyway was told wasn’t going to happen unless I stopped smoking. So both of us gave up me a day earlier and have lasted till now without smoking at all...I never smoked the last cigarette of the packet and it’s still in the glove box today..
    Its been a battle often feeling like one but that happens less and less as time goes on...but I don’t want to be in the grip again and know one is too many and a thousand isn’t enough.
    I think a good way to stop smoking is say I’m not going to smoke tomorrow...after that I’m going to reassess...maybe go into another day...etc or if I get to 80 I might start smoking again..lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.