Hi Margaret, I can be an outspoken woman but more likely to have...

1. 28,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Hi Margaret, I can be an outspoken woman but more likely to have a cry rather than say FU, to anyone. You, also, I expect. Here is what was good and bad about my day so far:
    1. NoBoDe sent a kind message to me (very good).
    2. I get a post from bunbun, Margaret too (all good).
    3. I dropped and broke my coffee plunger and so unable to have on Wednsday, coffee (bad). Ordered a new plunger and promised it on Thursday (good), it arrived late Thursday (good), I was looking forward to my Friday morning coffee (good), but when I woke this morning and in high expectations, turned on my tap, NO WATER (WHAT!!!!)
    I see some workmen down the street, I check my letterbox no notice telling me they had turned off the water (bad).
    But I had had a great night's sleep (good).
    4. A couple of hours went past - WATER ARRIVED IN MY TAP!!!! (Good).
    5. Have just returned from a walk for which I walked down the hill (good) and then, of course, I pant my way up again (that will do me good).

So goods and bads everywhere. And I am a bigger sook than NoBoDe because I need to keep in mind so many other Melburnians who are really suffering.

This morning I got my veg and fruit delivery and "Who gives a crap" toilet paper (yes, it can be ordered with one's fruits and vegies). One roll said "Please do more ones and twos". Made me laugh. The other one said "Love your bum". How clever to give us a smile. I like a little bit naughty jokes rather than those I think are over-the-top tasteless.

Like you Margaret, I don't go to the shops but do feel more confident when people are wearing masks. Too bad Trump doesn't make everyone wear them in USA as the doctors say virtually eradicate deaths if that decision was made. I am all for Joe Biden.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.