lol. I shall refrain from too much comment. The request for bags...

1. 16,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    lol. I shall refrain from too much comment. The request for bags is sort of hilarious I think but probably predictable without even knowing the man.

I have a friend who has been trying for months now to remove a man from her house. So far he has found every excuse under the sun to avoid departure. She’s finding it very hard as she wants to be nice but being nice is unlikely to work. She looks like joining the ranks of women who don’t want a live in for a number of reasons - If she ever manages to shoehorn him out. I’d like to suggest the rubbish bin trick but doubt she’d use it.

I had another friend who asked me to go around to help with a man who had slipped into her life by just sort of moving in. We moved all his clothes into his car one day when he was out. Somehow when he arrived back and saw the empty draws and me he knew the game was up and left the keys and walked out. Then started the romancing onslaught. She coped by finding two other boyfriends to have in tow for a while. Sounded exhausting to me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.