hey marg, thankyou, apparently my armour is now out of date,...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    hey marg,

thankyou, apparently my armour is now out of date, after so many years of use armour gets chinks in it,

i have spoken to the manufacturer of my armour and the manufacturer assures me that on monday morning i get the fully upgraded armour kit,,,

the new armour package comes with artificial intelligence supreme systems, most commonly called A I S S,

these A I S S systems come fully assembled and ready to go straight of the shelf,

the new artifical intelligence system comprises of automatic warning system for rogue rams, lazer guided missiles that fire on any threat dectection, superior eye movement detection monitoring, automatic drone surveliance system, which monitors every rogue target with in 5 metres of my postion,

and youll love this added artifical intelligence bonus,, when my new artifical intelligence system dectects any attitude with at any moment the price triples in a nano second,,

now marg, these new A I S S systems have been fully tested and designed in australia to australian standards,

these systems have been rigourously tested and will even with stand the harsh online critisims on online chat forums,,

how much does the new A I S S system cost,,, well, i get mine fully upgraded for free on monday morning as im one of themost valuable test pilots still alive,

i get cuddles all the time,

but that chocolatesure sound nice,

did i ever mention my arm is sore marg,

im sure i did,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.