Dear Taurisk, You gave me a good warning of what I needed to do....

1. 28,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Dear Taurisk, You gave me a good warning of what I needed to do. Thank you. Work on a thorn in my thumb and, rather than go and get a pharmaceutical product which a neighbour told me needed only to be placed on offending spot and secured with a bandaid, then within a few hours or maybe overnight, thorn will be stuck on the pad of the bandaid.

I got it out with my embroidery scissors and a sewing needle, and no soreness remains. My garden looks much bigger and I can see the passersby very clearly now. Gardens don't stay the same and that rose was just disproportionately overtaking the garden, now that four other trees have grown hugely in the past few years.

We are still so happy to be able to walk outside maskless (although one being carried) and for whatever reason we wish. We are revelling in this. The church is holding a 5 pm service on Sunday for a limited number of invited members of the congregation. It includes me. The mosquitoes will eat me if I choose to go, so may have to politely decline. They sting and burn my feet and angles and even afterwards when I go inside, I am still suffering. Always been like this since a child.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.