@NoBoDe are you trying to say, I eat bats? I haven't ever eaten...

1. 17,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    @NoBoDe are you trying to say, I eat bats? I haven't ever eaten anything out of the ordinary, except back in Europe: Mum used to make her own aspic from pork - and I remember half a pig's head in a large pot - it used to gross me out, but I ate the resultant aspic with enjoyment. I also remember lots of dishes which had giblets, heart, kidney, liver and other offal in them, even a dish made from cleaned lung and heart tissue, cut into fine strips and finished off similar to game in flavour, which is delicious, but slowly going out of fashion.

But strangely, when viewing the above picture, the tune 'Batman' came surging through my mind - and remembering last night's conversation about Trump - I am wondering if a musical a la 'Evita' will be coming up shortly, maybe called 'Trumpman' or 'Donald' and there could be a cast of characters which would include lizard people, maybe even bat people - I shall muse on that one . . . .

Go well, Super Grouch!!! - I only wanted to share with you the admiration society I have accumulated because of your paintings . . . .
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.